Pages

Sunday, August 14

Birthday season

If you know me, you know I love birthdays, and in my family, August marks the start of birthday season. There are many birthdays and parties, many presents to be given and received. My friend Rosemary had her birthday party last night (as did my brother), I made Rosemary this little weighted owl:

This inspired me to stop being so busy elsewhere and start making crafts again. This week I shall order some tags for my products methinks. 

In more birthday news, I have begun work on my party decorations. I am having an Alice in Wonderland themed party (at the suggestion of Alex), which surprisingly I have never done before. All going to plan (ie. uni work permitting) I will have several papier-mache masks to wear and tea-cups to decorate! Photos of course will come in due time. 

I am really looking forward to by party and also my birthday which is on the 30th. I've instructed my family to source present ideas from my Pinterest page haha!

But for now,  it's time to work - boo. 

Stay safe in the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...