Pages

Friday, April 15

48 seconds competition...

So I'm thinking I'll give the 48secs comp a go... I will base it on one of the Wallace and Gromit films, since that is the style I'm going for for my 48hours.
It will be very hard because I have to animate the mouth! ie, speaking! But I'll try my very best!

Here is the Wallace body I spent most of last night making!


His mouth is in the 'V' sound shape.

In other news, I've been having a very hard time lately with sorting out Uni, and then my flatmates turning on me out of the blue. So I've been super-duper stressed. But the show must go on. I shall now try and blog more. Silly life getting in the way!

Love you all my blogger friends <3

5 comments:

  1. Love you too Kim! Keep on being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear some horrible stuff has gone down. love your attitude though - the show must go on! Nicci xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on going with this project I look forward to a new post really soon! The dirty character building is amazing as well, that final touch made it. What else have you been doing? Any baking or felt animals?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you made that, its so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "His mouth is in the 'V' sound shape." I like that you used your LING skills in making this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...