Pages

Friday, June 3

Soufflé!

Here is my cheese soufflé! This is the thing I badly burnt myself doing - putting the soufflé in the oven, after which I promptly dropped one of the dishes full of soufflé mix onto the ground... it went everywhere :-(

This one survived though! And it turned out really good... considering it was the first time I've ever made a soufflé!
I just use this recipe, adding a bit of salt, pepper and nutmeg for taste.



They are actually really easy and yum for on these cold days.




The only trick is making sure you well grease and flour the dish and take care not to get ANY drips down the sides. It stops the soufflé from rising big time.


NOM NOM NOM


I shall try to make a dessert soufflé next time!
(I've got a big French-Cuisine crush atm, can you tell?)
The next post is French-Cuisine too... but something a little sweeter... mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...